Saturday, August 17, 2024

THE BOYFRIEND GOAL by Lauren Blakely


⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️


For a while there I thought I was falling in love with you. But it’s done. There’s no more falling. I am so ridiculously in love with you, it’s unreal."


Wes and Josie


I love Lauren Blakely's books! Most of the books that I've read from her are always feel-good ones and this one did not disappoint!


I love the storyline. The characters are endearing and relatable in some aspects. I love how Wes and Josie just mesh really well and their chemistry is palpable through the pages... chemistry between the main characters are important because not every single book I've read has them.


If you're looking for a light and easy read, that has a s3x¥ hockey player falling for his roomie librarian, then this is the book for you!