Saturday, August 17, 2024

SLAP SHOT SURPRISE by Melanie Harlow


⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️


“You will never lose me. I will fight harder to win you than I have ever fought to win anything in my life."


Joe and Mabel


I love this book so much! I've always said Austin is my favorite Buckley... but now and Mabel has come in a close second.


I love the flow of the story. Its smooth... Melanie didn't play with heart and grateful for it. It's a light, swoon-worthy read. I hope they'll make this into a movie because I just kept on picturing it in my head.


Love how Joe was written. Turns out, he's not your typical jock and I also love how Mabel was written... both main characters are family-centric. We need more characters that are surrounded by loving and supportive family members because family is the heart of the community. Plus, I love Chicago hockey—I'm a Blackhawks fan!


I'm sad that this series has come to an end... All Buckley siblings have their happily ever afters. It started with a bang and definitely ends with a bang!


Heartwarming, s3x¥ and all kinds of swoon-worthy!