Friday, August 16, 2024

LEARNING CURVE by Max Monroe


⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

“I love you, Scottie. Confidently and completely and with the knowledge that my love is worth something."


Finn and Scottie 


I've been a Max Monroe for years but my favorite book so far is The Girl in the Painting... 


I'm so ecstatic to receive an @dv@nced copy... I read the blurb and was hooked... thought it's been a while since I've read a new-adult/college romance.


This isn't a book about rainbows and unicorns and love and s3xy times... this book will give you a dose of reality. You must go in with an open mind and heart...


You need to read the trigger warnings before starting this book... I thought this was going to be a light and easy read, but I thought wrong... this was probably one of the most angst-ridden books I've read this year... It was also frustrating and exasperating but also funny and heartwarming. I gotta say, the supporting characters really helped push this book up there.


This book is about young love, overcoming life's hurdles... the resilience of humans and love itself