Sunday, July 14, 2019

CRUEL LEGACY by K.A. LINDE



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

This is the much awaited conclusion to the Cruel Trilogy. You need to read Cruel Money and Cruel Fortune first.


I enjoyed Penn and Natalie's journey. Like I said in my previous reviews, it's a cross between Cruel Intentions, Gossip Girl and Dynasty.


It was thrilling and frustrating but also sexy and exciting at the same time. My only complain is those last couple of chapters when Penn overreacted over Natalie's actions. It's not like he's not used to those kind of behavior in his world or it's not as if he was kept in the dark or caught unaware... like I said, his reaction was exasperating. And as a normal person with trust issues, I don't think I can blame Natalie at all... I don't know you guys, you be the judge. It's probably just me. 


For the fans of Erin Watt, Allie Everhart and Tijan, this is the book to pick up.