Wednesday, January 9, 2019

FORWARD PROGRESS by Author S.R. Grey



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

I'm glad I was able to sign up just in time for ARC's to be emailed out.


I've read tons of sports-romance and they are usually, more or less the same idea... Although I understand that there is probably a possibility that this happens in real life, I do however feel frustrated about the fact that the organization would waste that much resources on babysitting or just the simple fact that they were overly controlling about a certain athlete's personal life... 


It kinda reminded me of Romeo and Juliet. I wished there was also someone who would shake Graham's feathers other than the team... like an admirer of Eden or something. Because I felt like Eden was just waiting for him like an obedient pet ... I could understand about the restrictions but in real life, that would be too hard and stressful especially on a new relationship built on a fake-relationship foundation.


This isn't only a mere sports romance and fairy tale, this is also a story about redemption, self-worth and fate.


The storyline isn't something new but I love it nonetheless. I definitely recommend this. If you're looking for a football sports romance to get your hands on, then this one's it!