Tuesday, June 16, 2020

CAN I COME OVER? by Whitney G.



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

5⭐️


I love the author! She's an automatic one-click to me... I'm a huge fan!

If you've been checking out my posts, you'd know that I'm not really a huge fan of novellas for the sheer reason that it always leaves me wanting more... and this is no different. I want more of Dane and Christina...

*sigh*

This is a feel-good story... something that'll make you swoon and would give you butterflies.

This is an age-gap, falling-in-love-with-your-father's best-friend romance. 

They started as sort of like online penpals. They didn't know who they were talking to because they were using usernames/aliases. They became close over time and finally decided to meet... and then bam! *fire emoji* I just have to say that their banter is funny and candid... and... I wish this wasn't a novella. I hope this will be written as a full length novel...

Love it!