Friday, June 12, 2020

RICH PRICK by Tijan



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...
5⭐️

I've been waiting for this book ever since it was announced! I read this right away when I received it on my Kindle. I even re-read it some parts of it.

*sigh*

I love Blaise and Aspen! They remind me of Sam and Mason only Sam is more outspoken and athletic and Mason is a wee bit chill compared to, but yes. 

I kept on checking how far along the book was because I didn't want it to end!

This is one of those books where you just gotta have an ebook and a paperback copy as well.

This is a story about two broken people finding solace in each other... it's a story about taking risks and commitment. 

If you're a fan Tijan's Fallen Crest series, Allie Everhart, Jay McLean and Penelope Douglas, then this is the book to pick up! I totally recommend it.