Wednesday, April 8, 2020

WHY IT'S REAL by Author S. MOOSE and C. A. HARMS



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

4⭐️

I was so excited to read my first ARC from S. Moose, though not my first CA Harms ARC. This is a collab by these two awesome romance writers so I was so ecstatic to receive news that I get to have an ARC.

This book got me all twisted up inside. The emotions that it evoked by Aimee and Remy during those tough times. It had me sitting at the edge of my seat because I felt like their relationship is already fragile enough because of their past and background, and then the unthinkable happens. 

I admit at the beginning I wanted Remy to suffer and regret by being so callous towards Aimee but he overcame his baggage and tried his best to the best the man she deserves.

Such an emotional and swoony read. I probably have a highlight from every chapter! Lol