Wednesday, April 8, 2020

THRONE AWAY by Author LEDDY HARPER



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

4⭐️

I've been waiting for this ever since I signed up. The blurb did me in, plus it was from Leddy Harper—one of my go-to author.

This is a reverse cinderella story with a twist. Ryan was the commoner and Moira was the crown princess poised to takeover as Queen of the small island nation of Ilunabarra. 

The book is basically about destiny... That what is meant to be will always find it's way. To be honest it started a little slow for me, and picked up somewhere round the middle... it was like they were dancing around each other for a long time and just won't jump in and take a risk... 

Overall, I enjoyed the story because it had Hallmark feels and wish someday I'll get to see it made into a movie. I also low-key wished Daniel is really is alive and just living amongst common folks in another country or state.

If you're looking for a feel-good story about soulmates and destiny with a royal twist, then this is the book to pick-up next.