Tuesday, April 14, 2020

NEVER KISS A STRANGER by LOGAN CHANCE



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

4⭐️

This was a fun and easy read. When I've read the blurb, I couldn't contain the excitement when the ARC's arrived. I was looking forward to this book. 

I'm a huge romantic sap so meet-cutes and indulging sudden urges are right up my alley. 

I enjoyed reading Kiki and Ellis' story. It wasn't really love at first sight but it almost was, especially after that fateful encounter. It was a wee bit more angsty than I've anticipated, but the tension between the two was palpable through the pages.

This boom will make you see that there's no fighting fate and to always be mindful of the signs around you... to trust your instincts and take risks on people worth the potential heartache because there aren't really guarantees in this world.

If you're a fan of Staci Hart, Sally Thorne, Kendall Ryan and Lauren Blakely, then this is the book to pick up next.