Monday, February 10, 2020

TEACHER I WANT TO DATE by Author MIA KAYLA



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

5⭐️


I've been waiting to read this book eversince it was announced that Mason was getting his own book...


Mia has always been one of my favorite authors. Her books are like comfort-food to me. Cheers me up whenever I'm in a funk. My favorite is Marry Me For Money and Everything Has Changed are my faves.


I love Brad... I love him and Sonia but Mason... well Mason, I can relate. He's straight-laced, goody-goody and by the book kinda' guy... I'm very close to my nephew and niece, and to tell you frankly I'll probably I'll probably do what he did... very overprotective of his loved-ones... 


And Gabby... well she's funny but a tad bit indecisive. She was frustrating but I can't blame her. She's been through some pretty devastating times in her life...   


I enjoyed the story... it flowed seamlessly... the characters were funny, relatable and captivating. I'm having a book hungover right now, lol!