Sunday, February 16, 2020

STOLEN SOULMATE by MARY CATHERINE GEBHARD



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

5⭐️

Wow.


I'm blown away... 


My heart was ripped in two.


It's very angsty... bully romance, between her boss and the help. Bot your typical cinderella story though. I've always loved some good old love triangle in this case, love square. I don't know what it's called... 


My heart was hurt for Story. I hope she accepts West's help, rebuilds herself and drive Gray mad jealous... like really angry jealous. He deserves more for breaking her heart like that. I hope West rises to the occasion, that he really does love Story sincerely... The next book will be a much bigger plot twist than the first. 


There's so much I want to say but I'm afraid to give the story away... and I can't wait to read the next book.