Sunday, November 24, 2019

NEVER ENOUGH by Author KELLY ELLIOTT



     MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

5⭐️

I got this ARC from Montlake Romance through NetGalley. I was sold on the blurb. I mean wouldn't you be curious about what happens if you put a sexy bull-rider, who's a single dad and a feisty heroine together??

I've read a Kelly Elliott book before but it was one of those older books. I have yet to take on my TBR shelf and read one of hers again... 

This book was so unexpected... Don't get me wrong, I knew it was going to be good but I didn't expect to love it so much. I'm not normally a fan of "insta-love" but Lincoln and Brock's story will totally give you all the feels!

The pacing was great, the characters were captivating and the overall story would just melt your hearts.

I'm excited for Ty and Kelley's love story! I hope they'll have their book. I'm very curious about those two! Lol

For the fans of Melanie Harlow, A.L Jackson and Lisa Renee Jones, this is the book to pick up next!