Tuesday, November 26, 2019

CHRISTMAS CAROLINE by Authors CHRISTA PAIGE and VIVIEN JACKSON



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

4⭐️

Can you believe this is my first regency/historical romantic read? True story! I mean I have a couple of regency romance books in my TBR shelf but I haven't got to read them yet... so yes. This was definitely something very new to me.

This is a novella about Samuel and Caroline. I'm pretty sure you've already read the blurb so I wont repeat that here.

If you've been reading my blog or have read some entries, you'd know that I'm not a very big fan of novellas because it always leaves me hanging and wanting more... but I knew before reading that this was going to be one. 

I'm a huge Daddy's girl that's why I can relate to the heroine. As I was reading, I kept thinking to myself that this would've been much better if it was more than a novella. I wanted more of Samuel and Caroline. I fell like there's so much to explore and expand between these two.

The pacing was good... the characters were fascinating... and although the storyline wasn't something I haven't before, I enjoyed it especially with Samuel's sisters in the mix.