Friday, November 29, 2019

WEEKEND FLING by Author STACEY LYNN



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

4⭐️

This is my fifth ARC from the author. I read the blurb and I was hooked.

This is Willow and Trey's story... I don't know why but it started slow for me and didn't pick until I was about 40%. It's probably just me but yes. It wasn't what I expected. I understand that this was written during a difficult time, and I could see that... could feel the sadness through the pages.

I did enjoy the story. It has more angst than I anticipated but I love how it showed how resilient the human heart can be... that certain risks are worth taking if its with the right person... that it's okay not to be okay and that the greatest love of all, is to love yourself... that its okay to choose yourself.

It's angsty, sweet and swoony all rolled into one... and depending on how emotional you are at the time of read, you might want to have those tissues ready.