Monday, September 23, 2019

THE UNEXPECTED PLAN by Author LEDDY HARPER



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

This is my fourth Leddy Harper ARC. I signed up because the blurb hooked me in.


If you've read the blurb, you already have an inkling about what the story is all about. It's a romantic comedy... fans of falling in love with the older brothers would definitely love this.


I have a love-hate feeling towards the heroine. I felt like I didn't really warm up to her. I mean, don't get wrong she was funny and gorgeous and with a heart of gold but I was stuck with her being indecisive and petty... It was probably because she was like that for the vast majority of time. I don't know if I'm the only one who feels this way but yes. I also thought the sister was being over the top bordering on crazy in her possessiveness. 


Overall, I did enjoy the book. It wasn't something I haven't really about, but it's a fun, light and easy read.