Thursday, September 19, 2019

RUSTIC HEARTS by Author AMBER KELLY



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

This was my first Amber Kelly ARC. She was new to me and I didn't know what to expect... So I dove in with an open mind, and devoured the book within hours. I didn't even notice the time, and I was like, "oh well since we're already practically in the home stretch, might as well finish the book" and so I did, and finished the book at 2:57am.


The blurb lured me in so I signed up... I love a small town and sexy cowboy romance... I always pictured myself living in a ranch with my tall, handsome and loving husband and our two kids, sigh... I guess mental pictures are all I'm going to have.


I loved it! I was blown away... I didn't expect to love it as much as I did, but yes... And no offense meant at all.


It was heartwarming and heart-wrenching at the same time... I was very close to my Dad, and for her to experience all that heartbreak towards him and carry it for decades , tugged at me. I think a great childhood is all we could wish for our kids... and Sophia had it until it was suddenly taken away from her.


Braxton is the surprise she never saw coming... I have heart-eyes just thinking about him.


This book will make you see that there are two sides to every story... that you can't outright judge a person based by only what you heard... that it's okay to take risks and open your heart... and lastly, it's okay to let go and forgive—not for them but for yourself. 


If I can give it 50-stars I would!


For the fans of Melanie Harlow, Corinne Michaels, Lisa Renee Jones and A.L Jackson, this is the book to pick up next! I definitely recommend!