Sunday, September 15, 2019

THE BILLIONAIRE BOOK CLUB by Author MAX MONROE



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

This is my fourth Max Monroe ARC. Caplin Hawkins was right. His book is indeed my favorite. There's nothing like a womanizing, commitment-phobic hotshot lawyer falling in love for the very first time.

I admit I haven't read all of the Billionaire books as each one can be read a standalone, but I can say with conviction that Cap is my favorite of them all, which I didn't expect because he was always crass and the perennially horny one.

This story will make you see that you cannot coax a person to change but he has to decide to make the change himself.

It's light and easy to read. Great word building. There's a build up of feelings with so much excitement. It's sweet, sexy and swoony. It's everything you'd want to read to take the heaviness of the day away. I definitely recommend.