Saturday, September 14, 2019

BOSS OF ME by Author TIA LOUISE


 
MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

This is my third ARC from the Author. I've read Make Me Yours and Stay and enjoyed reading them so much... so I know from the outset that I will enjoy reading this book as well.


It's an enemies to lovers and office romance... it's very sexy and swoony. If you've been following my blog, you'd know that I'm not really a big fan of fast-paced romance. Call me old-fashion, but I like courtship and build-up. I'm too anxious and guarded to be in a whirlwind romance... but of course, you can't help it if you're being pulled into someone's orbit. That feeling of excitement and that adrenaline rush when you see that certain someone... feelings are feelings. It can be very relentless. So while I'm not a fan of those, the author makes it work... so far Patton and Raquel are my favorite Tia Louise couple! 


I was so eager to know what happens next—excitedly turning page after page, and if I hadn't been sick and hadn't been taking meds, I would devoured this one overnight.


The book centers on love and brotherhood and dealing with PTSD and substance abuse. 


If you're a fan of Melanie Harlow, Corinne Michaels and Rebecca Yarros, then this is the book to pick up next!