Sunday, September 8, 2019

HARD PLACE by Author EMILY GOODWIN



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

This is my second ARC from Emily Goodwin. I feel bad I haven't read more of her books because she's awesome! I'm one of those who just kept on piling one book after another in their TBR-shelves but I will definitely rectify that in the near future.

I'm pretty sure you've already read the blurb—if not, well check it out, lol. I'm not going to repeat that here. 

The storyline is not something I haven't read before. Just this week alone I've read three ARC's with the same trope... but it all depends on how the author will shape the story. Alexander and Harper's story has their own uniqueness. I love them! There was build-up and anticipation and it was very swoon-worthy. Their chemistry is off the charts! Who doesn't love surly j€rkwad$ who turn out to be prince charming?!

And that ending? OH.MY.GOD! You can't leave a girl hanging like that! Seriously! Send book two ASAP!Lol

If you love enemies to lovers, office-romance, pretend-relationship romance and single-parent romance then this is the book to pick up! I definitely recommend!