Sunday, September 8, 2019

FAKE DATE by Author MONICA MURPHY


 
MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

This is my fifth Monica Murphy ARC. This book is the second book in the new Dating Series, and I have to say that Jared and Sarah are favorites after Drew and Fable.... though that ending with Candice peaked my curiosity to the highest level. I'm already looking forward to book three.


I love Jared and Sarah... Sure there were parts that frustrated the h€ck out of me and parts that made me roll my eyes but it was all part of it.


Overall I enjoyed the story. I devoured it overnight!  It's an easy and light read with a dash of angst here and there... it's definitely a page-turner. It's also inspiring and swoony.


To the fans of Monica's One Week Girlfriend series and to all romantic saps like me, I definitely recommend!