Wednesday, August 14, 2019

HANDLE WITH CARE by Author HELENA HUNTING



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

This is my first Helena Hunting ARC but I've read some of her books. I was excited for this ARC because the blurb lured me in. 

This book was a combination of enemies to lovers and falling-for-your-boss trope... though technically Wren was hired by Lincoln's mother. I won't get into details because I'm afraid I might divulge spoilers.

The pacing was great, the characters meshed well... character's growth was apparent as the story went on ... and there's that plot twist you didn't see coming... great word building... and depending on your mood, I'd say it's an easy-read... I said that because the plot twist might be a trigger for some for readers. 

I enjoyed the book. Lincoln and Wren's love story is sweet and swoony and it's definitely something every romantic sap would want to read.