Friday, June 28, 2019

UNDERWATER by ANNA B. DOE



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

This was my first read and first ARC from Ms. Doe. I'm glad she reached out to me. This book was such a wonderful surprise!


I'm a huge romantic sap. I'd devour anything that has romance in it... and while I usually read contemporary, once in a while I indulge myself in some fantasy fairy tale romance. I love reading about angels and demons, humans and fairy-princes, and about humans and sea people falling in love. This book came in such a timely manner because I've been thinking about reading a fantasy fairy tale romance for some time now. 


I immensely enjoyed the book! It was really unexpected... I got hooked from beginning to end. I even finished reading it within a day.


The pacing was great. The love triangle was exhilarating. The storyline was unique despite the many mermaid stories I've read before.


For the fans of The Siren and To Kill A Kingdom, and for all those who believe that love can conquer all, this is the book to pick-up next.