Friday, June 14, 2019

THE MAN I NEED by Author SHANORA WILLIAMS



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

This is the continuation of the Ward Duet. You must read book one before reading this one.


I was glad I heeded the author's warning before proceeding. The first part really was intimidating of some sort. I felt everything... it was vivid in my head the way the author described the situation and every emotion... 


The pacing was good... the development of the characters and how the story unfolded was seamless.


And I'd like to reiterate, that I don't condone cheating regardless of any reason but physically abusing someone smaller, let alone a woman is not an excuse... let alone someone you claimed to love at some point in your life is highly repugnant. There is no black and white when it comes to it.


This is definitely not for everybody especially those who have triggers when the topic of domestic violence and abuse is concerned.


This is a story about resilience, faith and self-love.


To the fans Peppers Winters, Natasha Anders and Kandi Steiner, this is the book to pick up next.