Friday, June 7, 2019

COLDEHARTED BOSS by Author R.S. Grey



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

This is my fourth ARC from the author and I feel so honored! Rachel is one of my favorite go-to romance authors! You can never go wrong by picking up a R.S. Grey book.


This is an enemies to lovers trope... I love how it was paced... it was as real as a book can project real life. The characters were relatable... Taylor and Ethan's relationship developed organically... it wasn't corny, rushed or frustrating even with his passive aggressiveness. It was romantic and sexy with just the right amount of sass and humor.


I really enjoyed the book from start to finish. You'll get all those warm, fuzzy feelings.


This book will make you see that what's meant to be will always find its way... and if you want something or someone enough you'll fight for it and help it grow and prosper.


For the fans of Mia Kayla, Leddy Harper, Missy Johnson and Whitney G, this is the book to pick up next!