Friday, April 12, 2019

REPEAT by Author KYLIE SCOTT



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING... 

I have Kylie Scott books in my TBR shelf which I've accumulated throughout the years that I haven't read yet... Lick was my first read that was of hers.


I read the blurb and thought, that sounds interesting... and now here we are.


I loved it... I enjoyed every second I spent reading about Clementine Johns and Ed Larsen. It was like one of those unexpected awesome surprises... 


Page after page, there was a palpable excitement and anticipation... I was eating everything. My tummy was fluttering the whole friggin time.


The pacing was great, the characters were wonderful... there were sexy parts, funny parts and sad parts... the sad parts definitely pulled on my heartstrings.


I was able to relate about Clem's insecurities in regards to her relationship with Ed... I was also able to relate with Ed's wariness about taking another risk... especially with someone who does not remember who she was... but hey, you love whom you love. You heart already chose for you...


I actually have another all-time fave book with a similar storyline that was released years ago... Second Rate Chances by Holly Stephens. Similar, only because one of the main characters have amnesia... In Holly's book the guy regained his memory in the end... but in this one, Clem didn't regain her memory at all... and I was like, I need a longer epilogue... about them starting a family or something far into the future... I'm a huge romantic sap. You can't really blame me...


I definitely recommend!