Sunday, April 7, 2019

BAD BOY BLUES by Author SAFFRON KENT



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

I was so thrilled to receive my first Saffron Kent ARC. I had her books in my TBR shelf but you know how bookworms get easily distracted with new releases... anyway.


This book is about Zachariah Prince and Cleopatra Paige. It is an enemies to lovers story—my favorite.


It wasn't really a slow burn but it took off quite slow for me... in the first couple of chapters, I thought Cleo was overreacting... but then again I haven't walked in her shoes so I guess that's understandable... Zachariah was definitely an @$$höle but there was more to him than meets the eye so to speak. 


There really is a thin line between love and hate... and the heart wants what it wants. And what people fail to realize sometimes is that, it's not always what it seems... some people don't wear their heart on their sleeves... some people choose to suffer silently and just keep to themselves... this book will tell you all about it. 


I enjoyed the book... you'll fall in love with the characters as you turn page after page. 


If you're a fan of Tijan Meyer and Leigh Shen, then this is the book to pick up next.