Saturday, March 16, 2019

BITTER RIVAL by Author J. Sterling



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

I was very excited when I received my first J. Sterling. I remember how I loved the Perfect Game series...not only because I love baseball but the overall story itself was memorable...


This is the story of James Russo and Julia La Bella... both of their families run their own respectable wineries... they're competitors as well as next door neighbors...


This is sort of an enemies to lovers kinda thing but not really... it's a modern day Romeo and Juliet story... 


My only complain is that I wish they resisted each other a little bit more... maybe prolonged their get-together a little bit more... drove each other insane a little bit more. I would've love to read about them driving each other crazier... lol


It's light, sweet and swoony. It'll give you butterflies in your tummy... it's definitely a quick read and feel-good story.