Wednesday, March 6, 2019

BEST MAN by Author LILA MONROE


MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING... 

This is my sixth Lila Monroe ARC! I'm always grateful for each and every ARC I received... I think it's pretty awesome to get the opportunity to read a highly anticipated book ahead of the rest of the pack. It always gives me some kind of high...


So... on to our review...  


This is the story of Fitz and Becca. Total opposites... while he is a wealthy devil-may-care mâñwh0rë , she is very pragmatic and a planner... they couldn't be more opposite if they try... but desperate times calls for desperate measures... and beggars can't be choosers.


I enjoyed the story. It's an easy read and light read. Great main leads... there's drama and comedy plus there's a romantic anticipation... it's light and funny and sweet... I just there was an epilogue... I feel like it was hanging at the end... I don't know... Just my opinion.


This book is part of a series... and although it can be read as a standalone, I'd suggest to read every single one because they're all awesome and would definitely make the butterflies in your tummy flutter.