Tuesday, March 27, 2018

WHAT HE ALWAYS KNEW by Author KANDI STEINER


 

BLURB:

Left or right.

It’s that simple, and it isn’t simple at all.

If I turn left, the road will lead me back to the man I promised my life to, the one I’d imagined building a family with, the one who’s done everything in his power to get me back.

If I turn right, the road will take me to the man I loved first, the man who brought me back to life, the man who would do anything to keep me.

I knew the fork in the road was inevitable; it was the decision I never wanted to make between choices I didn't know I had.

And I love them both.

My heart is destined to exist in two equal halves — one with each man. But one half beats stronger, the vein running deepest, and holds my choice in silence long before I know it for myself.

The realization of what I have to do, of the heart I have to break, just might break mine too.

Left or right.

All I have to do is take a breath and turn.


MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

I don't know how much more I can gush about this book! It blew me away as much as the first one! 


People really need to read this with an open-mind and heart for them to fully understand the predicament the heroine is under. Sure, it's easy to judge a situation from afar... but like I said in my review of the first book, there's more to Charlie, Cameron and Reese... and I'm so happy that she chose who she chose. 


This book will teach you about taking risks, about giving second chances, about being humble enough to admit your mistakes and accept the consequences of your actions... about how much love and pain the heart can endure... all these and more...


This book is everything you'd want in a contemporary romance... and I mean everything... It's been more than a year since I ugly-cried myself over a book... and I didn't care looking like a loon inside the local coffee shop—not one bit... it was all worth it.


I feel so privileged and honored to read such an amazingly complicated love-story and an ARC at that... I highly recommend this duet.

 




Read Today! 

Add to Goodreads: bit.ly/WHAKGoodreads

 

Start the Series, today! 
FREE in Kindle Unlimited
Add to Goodreads: bit.ly/WHDKGoodreads