Wednesday, December 6, 2017

OFF SCRIPT by Author ANNA PAIGE

 

BLURB

I’ve watched him for years. 

Every role. 

Every episode. 

He was every woman’s fantasy.

The famous actor.

Gorgeous.

Charming.

Perfection.

Unattainable. 

Until he showed up at my front door. 

Wanting something from me. 

Something I wasn’t sure I could ever give.

It wasn’t safe outside my bubble. 

So, I let him inside instead. 

All the way in. 

And once he was there,

I wanted to keep him. 

Even if that meant risking everything.

My safety.

My anonymity. 

Even my heart. 

He thought he knew how the story would play out. 

But I was taking our love off script.

 

 
 
MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...
 

I was very stoked when I received an ARC... this would be my first Anna Paige read.

 

This story is about Kaiti Oliver, a normal girl who was offered a vital part of a hit television series... she was very reluctant at the tv producer who offered her the part. And so said tv producer enlisted the help of the show's male lead, Gavin Lane, her all-time celebrity crush, to convince her to at least audition for the role... and it all starts from there.

 

The pacing and the character development is great... the cover is scorching! although the angsty and the over-reaction part, I wasnt a really big fan of... But drama is a part of life, and therefore would make a great story.

 

I cant help but remember those "One Tree Hill" days while I was reading this... dont get me wrong. The storyline is totally different... I guess I just felt nostalgic.

 

Overall I loved the book! For all of ya'll who are fans of celebrity-normal-girl stories, this is the book to read next!