Friday, October 6, 2017

CARESS by Author Shanora Williams

 

SYNOPSIS:

 

My new client is too damn tempting -- a lingerie supermodel who isn’t afraid to get naughty or naked.

Chanel wants me bad - needs me to touch and caress her - but I can’t get too close. 

Her father is my boss, and if he found out about the dirty things I wanted to do to her, my reputation as top bodyguard in Manhattan would be ruined…

But, like Chanel says as I slide her panties down, “He’ll never know.” 

 

 

 

MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

 

I've read most of the author's work... Tainted Black was one of my most memorable reads in 2015.

 

I know Shanora Williams is talented. It didnt even surprise me one bit that this book is so good. Yeah its a novella but it has everything-all the ingredients needed in a good book. And yeah, it was short but somehow it didn't leave me puzzled or bereft like other novellas did. 


Sure, I would've wanted to read more but thats just me falling in love with the characters as soon as I started reading.

 

Its a light read. Its fun and will definitely keep your heart rate up more than normal.

 

Caress is out now! 

 

Release Date: October 05, 2017 (US)