Sunday, June 9, 2013

FOREVER YOU by SANDI LYNN



SYNOPSIS:

Connor Black’s life consisted of his company and his use of multiple women. There was never going to be love, relationships, or a fairy-tale life. Emotionally dead and damaged, that stemmed from a personal tragedy, Connor Black vowed never to feel any emotion or fall in love with a woman. That was true until Ellery Lane walked into his life by accident and changed his life forever. He begins experiencing feelings and emotions that he never felt before and finds himself being drawn into her world.

You took the journey with Connor and Ellery as their love, courage, and strength were put to the test. You watched their worlds come together through her eyes in Forever Black, and now it's time to take the journey through his in Forever You.


My thoughts after reading...

I loved Forever Black! At first I just bought the book out of curiousity. After a couple of pages, I found myself falling in love with Ellery and Connor's story... And now Forever You, the second book from the series which is Connor's p.o.v... 

Its amazing to read the story through Connor's eyes...makes us understand him better. I know he tends to usually overreact in certain situations, but I guess its who really is. He is passionate and loving, and most of all accepting...especially of Ellery's situation. I loved that he was rational when it came to what Ashlyn did. I just hope in the next book she will be dealt with according to the law. Eventhough he is a bit tactless on his comments, he is still sweet and loving to Ellery... I may even love this book more than the first one... Kudos to Sandi Lynn. I'm pretty sure the next one will be as good as the first two. 



Below is a video link of the song ALL MY LIFE by KARLA BONOFF... I think this song describes both Connor's & Ellery's feelings for each other... Hope you'll like it.








COMING SOON FROM SANDI LYNN:


Get your SANDI LYNN books by clicking on the links below: