Wednesday, August 28, 2024

HOOKED ON YOU by Nikki Ash


⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

“I love you. More than the moon and every star.”

Ryder and Kira.

I've been a Nikki Ash reader for a couple of years now and her books just keeps on getting better and better!

I read this as soon as it hit my kindle and I devoured it overnight. When I read the blurb, I knew I'd love this book... I've always been curious about Ryder ever since reading about him in Ana and Julian's book. He was an interesting character.

It was swoon-worthy, riveting, s3x¥, heartwarming and exciting! It's everything you'd want in a romance book. I love the pacing, I love the characters... The storyline isn't something I haven't read before but this book would sweep you away to Rosemary, Texas, set your heart on fire and inspire the living daylights out of you!

I recommend 100%