Friday, August 23, 2024

CARIBBEAN CRUSH by R.S. Grey


⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

“Please don’t walk away from me out of fear. Not after this.”


Phillip and Casey


I've been a RS Grey reader for years, and my favorite book of hers has always been the Arrogant D3v!l. I can't remember how many time I've re-read it... If someone asks me what your top fave books are, it includes that... 


Anyway... I signed up to Caribbean Crush because the blurb got me hooked. And as soon as the e-book hit my kindle, I devoured it right away. 


I love the storyline... I love the characters... I enjoyed its entirety. I just wish there was more to the ending. I felt like it was a little bit rushed or hanging... I wanted to read more of Phillip and Casey. This is probably just me... its just that their story was swoon-worthy and gave me thrills and butterflies but the ending didn't cut it for me... I feel like the last chapter needed more of them or at least an epilogue. The romantic sap in me needed more...