Monday, June 24, 2024

BROKEN DESIRES by R.G. Angel


⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

"You are my constant reminder that love doesn’t abide by rules or titles; it transcends them."

Liam and Vanessa.

I've always wondered about Liam and Vanessa's relationship... and now I know.

It was difficult to relate to Vanessa at first but as the pages turned, and I understood her better, she became my fave heroine in the series (so far).

It's been years since I've read a royal trope, and this was sort of refreshing in a way.

Although the books in this series can be read as standalones, I recommend for y'all to read the first two books. The whole series would make so much sense because all the characters are very much active in each other's book. I'm glad I did.

This is my favorite book in the series not because its a Cinderella story but because of the sacrifices the main characters did in order for them to be together.

Epically swoon-worthy!