Monday, June 24, 2024

NOT SO TRULY YOURS by Julia Wolf


⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

"Being in love with you is all about hope. Hope you might feel a fraction of what I feel for you. Hope you’ll be ready to love me back one day. Hope I can keep you when this agreement is over. Hope I am worthy of you. Hope I don’t screw things up.

Miles and Daisy.

It took me a while to get past the first couple of chapters. Somehow Daisy and Miles didn't warm up to me. And I was like, this can't be. I loved this series so  its impossible that this book will be the fluke... so I gave it time and opened the book again... and I tried again and voila! This was probably the most swoon-worthy book in the series.

Pretend relationship trope is totally my jam but sometimes, some authors just don't mesh the characters well and of course the pacing is off... but this book in particular, once I got over the the first few chapters, I was in the zone... swoon-worthy moments after another... I fell in love as the pages turned.

I totally recommend!