Saturday, July 3, 2021

THE SOPHOMORE by Monica Murphy



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

4⭐️

I've always been curious about Jackson. Out of all the boys, he was the most mysterious... and elusive. I didn't like him that much because from all of the books that he made an appearance, especially on Eli's and Ava's book, he liked attention and is a huge commitment-phobe and Ellie's has been a my-whole-heart kind of girl. 

He was basically just stringing her along... So I was curious how this will play out in this book.


I wish she put up a fight and resisted him more.... but the heart wants what the heart wants. 

To he honest, I didn't like Ellie that much because she was very weak when it came to Jackson... I would've wanted to read more resistance, more jealousy, more groveling... but its just me.

I can't wait to read the book! I'm excited to read about the absolute m@ñwhöRe in this series! Lol