Saturday, July 3, 2021

THE NEXT MRS. RUSSO by Jana Aston



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

5⭐️

I haven't read a Jana Aston novel for a while. Not because of anything else, I was just swamped and felt like in a perpetual state of book-hungover. When I was came across a sign-up, I was intrigued, read the blurb and got hooked and had been waiting for this to arrive on my kindle.

This story was such a mood-booster. Funniest I've read since Tangled by Emma Chase and this was years ago. I'm not saying I havent read anything funny in between then and now, but this one, is memorable just the same. 

Audrey was so relatable. Her musings, her mental debates etc. I love her. 

I would've loved to know what Warren was thinking all along, is all. It'll probably add to the swoon-factor had he had at least a POV in the end.

And Miller! Gosh, he is a star on his own. I even imagined him and Bethany Russo having their own book like years down the road, when he's a successful clothing mogul or something... and James having his own book.

*sigh* 

This book will leave you starry-eyed and light and happy. I definitely recommend!