Friday, January 24, 2020

YOU'RE THE ONE by Author LAYLA HAGEN




MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...


4⭐️


I was so excited to receive this book... it's a combination of marriage of convenience and friends to lovers story.


Josie and Hunter have been friends for practically half of their lives... a problem arose which pushed Hunter to ask Josie to help because he doesn't trust anyone else... I won't elaborate anymore because I don't want to give anything away.


The storyline isn't something I haven't read before, and it's actually one of my faves. But this one still made me feel swoony and hearteyes all the same.


It's something you'd want to read over the weekend to relax or excape reality. It's light and not angsty at all, which works if you're looking for an easy, sweet and swoony read.