Saturday, January 25, 2020

THEN YOU HAPPENED by Author K. BROMBERG



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

5⭐️

I read this in one day... a couple of hours after I received it on my kindle... I've been waiting for this ARC after signing up.

I've always loved a small town romance. Throw in a sexy cowboy, an enemies to lovers trope and a feisty ranch owner and you've got yourself a deal!

This is one of those books where you keep on thinking as you read along—this should be made into a Hallmark movie... and this is also one of those books where you'd want to buy a paperback copy even after reading the e-book.

The prologue got to me... It hit close to home. Right there and then I knew this book is going to pull on my heartstrings.

I loved it! I loved the story! It's angsty, it's frustrating, it's sexy and sweet... It's everything you'd want to  read in a contemporary, small town romance. 

The heroine was relatable. The flow of story was seamless. I wished there was something about a reconciliation between the folks and Tatum but that's just me. I'm a Daddy's girl so it was a wee bit heartbreaking to be estranged to your parents. I guess that was the only closure I needed in the book.