Friday, January 3, 2020

THIS IS LOVE by Author MELISSA FOSTER



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

4.5⭐️

This is my second Melissa Foster ARC. I got it from NetGalley. It's been sitting in my Kindle for weeks and I had just gotten to read it.

This is Remi and Mason's story. I've read Ben and Aurelia's story, and they make an appearance in this book. I've only ever read this and book one, so I'm not quite sure if the other characters came from another series. This is a standalone so there's no problem with the reading order.

I love this book a wee bit more than the first one. Their storyline isn't something I haven't before but it's more raw and a tad realistic. It's heartwarming and sweet and has a dash of suspense.

The pacing was good and the characters were fun and interesting. And let's take a minute to appreciate and admire the male specie in the cover... *sigh* 

I can't wait to read what's next!