Friday, January 3, 2020

BLOOM by Author DEBORAH BLADON



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

5⭐️


I stumbled upon reading a book from the author while I was browsing through Amazon. I read Ruthless and loved it. It got me out of a funk and so I continued to read another book from the author. 


Although the storyline isn't something I haven't read before, it held it's uniqueness. It actually reminded me a bit of one of my favorite books, When You're Ready by JL Berg... some parts of it anyway.


I read it overnight. Right after Ruthless, I read this immediately. This book fed the romantic sap in me... I wish there was a longer epilogue though but thats just me.


Anyway, I can't recommend it enough. I enjoyed reading about Liam and Athena's story. If you're a fan of Winter Renshaw, JL Berg, Melanie Harlow, Rachel Van Dyken and KL Kreig, then this is the book to pick up next.