Saturday, November 30, 2019

NEVER KISS A ROCKSTAR by Author SARAH DARLINGTON



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

4.5⭐️

This was my first ARC from Ms. Sarah Darlington. I haven't read anything from her before so I was both excited and anxious when I started.

I understand that this is book two of the Never series, and each member of the band SUNSET REVIVAL has their own book. Sunset Revival is composed of Caleb, Luke, Ollie and Dani...  This is Dani and John's story. I have book one on my TBR shelf but I read this first because it was going to be due pretty soon, lol. I think every book can be read as standalone and that's definitely a plus.

I love Dani and John! Their chemistry was off the charts! The storyline isn't something I haven't read before but it was still exciting! I even read it in one day! 

Two broken people who's broken pieces fit with eachother...(sigh...)

It's a light and easy read but with a bit of an angst. It's sexy and swoony all rolled into one. It's something you'd want to read after a long day... It's definitely a mood booster.