Saturday, November 30, 2019

KISS ME WITH LIES by Author S.M. SOTO



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

5⭐️

Good gosh.

Wow.

The story wasn't what I expected but I friggin' loved it!

This was my first ARC from the author but not my first book.I have some of her books in my TBR shelf but I've just been so cooped-up.

The blurb was what lured me in, so I signed up and I'm so happy I did. I got to meet the Savages and Mackenzie... I got to read about her life, her struggles with her sister's death and her journey to uncovering what happened that fateful night. I was riveted from the first page to the last. 

I love how the story unfolded... it was definitely gripping. I love how captivated I was with all the characters... It was sexy, sweet and thrilling and I cannot wait to read what happens next.

For the fans of Meghan March, Pepper Winters, Tijan and Penelope Douglas...this is the book to pick up next... and regardless who your fave author or what your fave genre and trope is, this one is a must-read!