Monday, July 15, 2019

MY BROTHER'S BILLIONAIRE BESTFRIEND by Author MAX MONROE



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

This is my third ARC from this dynamic duo. I had been looking forward to this one. The blurb lured me in.


I must admit, the first couple of chapters was slow for me. Don't get me wrong, I always love a good build up but at one time I wondered if they will ever be together... but it picked up somewhere in the middle and it was all butterflies and warmth from there onwards. I think Milo could've been more assertive. He is a billionaire CEO after all. And I think Mabel was just a tad too naive for a Stanford MBA graduate. I don't know. It's probably just me.


Despite all that, I actually enjoyed the book. Reading a Max Monroe book always lifts up my mood. It's sexy and hilarious all rolled into one.