Tuesday, January 29, 2019

WICKED PLAYER by Author STACEY LYNN



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

I was so excited to receive my third Stacey Lynn ARC... 


I've read books about doms and subs and sex clubs before... but its only this time that I've truly wondered if such clubs really do exists. 


I did enjoy the book but honestly its not my favorite. I've one better from the author. I dont know if I'm the only who feels this way but it is what it is... 


Both Gage and Elizabeth have over-reactions which was exasperating... plus the way they came together is a wee bit fast-paced. Developing certain feelings at first füćk isn't very realistic especially for a football superstar like Gage, who is supposedly kind of a pro when it comes to sex clubs and other kinky things...as with Elizabeth... 


I know anything is possible in this world, but still, I think the way their relationship evolved isn't realistic... Call me old fashion but I'd take a corny meet-cute over anything, anytime when it comes to romance novels.... 


What I do love about the book is that despite the many explosive love-scenes, the two main characters were pictured to be very close to their respective families... 


This is more erotica than a your normal average romance... so if you're looking for a light read but with a lot of hot love scenes, this is the book to pick up next.