Wednesday, January 30, 2019

THE (HALF) TRUTH by Author LEDDY HARPER




MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...



I was so excited to receive my second Leddy Harper ARC. 


I think this is one of the most hilarious books I've ever read todate. Tatum Alexander is a superstar in the kitchen but is all kinds of awkward... Enter Jason Watson... Tatum's bestfriend' mãnwhørē cousin, who is all kinds of dreamy. What started as a tiny white lie, snowballed into an uncontrollable avalanche of lies... it was a clu$terfüçk. For real. There were a lot of LOL moments in there.


I definitely can relate to the awkwardness of it all.


But it's not all fun and games though, there were moments that'll pull on your heartstrings as well. 


It's family centered... it'll teach you about second-chances and also about taking risks.


If you're looking for a fun and light read, then this is the book to pick up next.