Thursday, June 27, 2013

FIFTY SHADES OF GREY MOVIE RELEASE DATE!

Finally the much anticipated movie adaptation of E.L James' book, FIFTY SHADES OF GREY is set to be released on August 1st, 2014... I still say its soooooo damn long a-wait, but I guess they need the movie to be perfect (and be strategically released...) 

I hope I won't be disappointed to learn who the official  casts are...especially my number one book boyfriend, my Christian Grey.... And of course, Anastasia Steele... My bet would be Colin Egglesfield and Alexis Bledel... But since both are kind of matured, I guess I can accept whomever they choose as long as they're both eye-candy and their chemistry on-screen can be felt by the audience... I can't wait for it!

For more inside scoop about this news, please click on the link below:



Below are pictures of actors and actresses that are fan favorites...


GET YOUR COPY BY CLICKING ON THE LINKS BELOW:




The FIFTY SHADES OF GREY Classical Album: