Wednesday, November 3, 2021

VERY MERRY MARRIED by Molly O'Keefe



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

4⭐️

This is my first arç from the author! 

Even though I'm already old, I'm one of those who look forward to Christmas season. 

Growing up, I had wonderful Christmas memories with my family and neighbors, and at school. When September steps in, I'm already looking forward to December... I am like a big kid. But like I said, I'm already old, I've lost loved-ones as the years went by--my dad. He was our Santa Claus, and ever since he passed away, I try my best to make everybody smile on Christmas day... This is why I can relate to the Kringle family. Especially Ethan.

 This was such a fun and swoony read. Lexie was little bit frustrating. Her push and pull was exasperating but I do understand that she's wary of Relationships in general because of what she went through as a child with her Mom...  but all in all I enjoyed the story.

If you're looking for a light and easy Christmas read, this is it.